8/12/09
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 18:08


It's December which means Christmas decorations are all around town and the ones in Pavilion are super cool and awesome. Basically, my friends and I went to Pavilion twice last week, once for dinner with Anna's course mates and another visit there to watch New Moon.

We had lunch at Pepper Lunch and there were three DSLRs that night. Awesomeness! And I had the chance to try my new 50mm f/1.8 lens. Photos taken in Pavilion:



PC Fair was held for three days at KL Convention Centre and basically, I had my first working experience there. My friends and I went for a job interview 2 weeks back at Lowyat Plaza and we worked for P&M Computer System for the three days during PC Fair. The best parts are meeting new friends and gaining experiences, the worst part would be the customers.

Photos taken during PIKOM PC Fair 2009:




My colleagues were all super cool just that the boss was a little grumpy at times but it was really a great experience.

It's the 8th of December, people! Which means, it has already been a year since we got together. Time flies! Well, there might be a few arguments now and then but things would be back to normal or even better after that!

I've said I would change in certain aspects and yet I do break promises now and then. I'll change for the better I hope and I'll continue praying that I will! Many things that I've told you and promised you, I'll keep those promises. A year in a relationship is not a simple task I guess. Anyway, Happy Anniversary!

Your Name

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -

Another thing is that she is becoming a better photo editor day by day. She has been producing awesome photo edits day by day. I am somehow proud of her and learning from her as well. She has been producing awesome photo with her Nikon D90 as well. Lover her <3




And she is kinda good in photography that she could handle both Nikon and Canon cameras so well. Not bad uh? You wouldn't wanna mess with my girl. Haha.

Anyway, Happy Anniversary, Anna Leong!




Share this on:

Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically