29 Nov 09
Sunday, November 29, 2009 21:34


Hey peeps, sorry for not updating these few days because I'm super super busy! Assignments, quizzes and tests. Argh! Anyway, this would not be a long post anyway.

Celebrated both Pooi Siang and Anna's birthday. Don't think I will be uploading the photos here right now because the line is a lil bit bad. Anyway, you can view the photos on my Facebook profile.

Anyway, I have two photo edits for this week. Just some simple editing, this one was done using the photos taken in Cola Club Cafe during Anna's birthday:


After Anna's, it was mine! Yeah! It was my 19th birthday on the 27th of November. Well, thanks for all the birthday wishes aite? And of course, the birthday celebration. Thanks once again.

Drove down to Penang yesterday to attend Camera Planet 2009 in Gurney Plaza. Well, it was a little bit disappointing. The fair was much smaller than what I've expected and aren't the prices supposed to be cheaper during the fair? Well, I'm not sure about the camera bodies they are selling but they're selling Canon Speedlite 430 EXII for RM2,200! I was really confused as the price stated on the Internet is RM1,700 only.

Basically, my intention was to get myself a flashgun if I could afford it but RM2,200 is a no no. Oh well, headed to the 3rd floor and checked. This shop is selling the 580 EXII for only RM2,060. Now I am really really confused!

Did not get a flashgun in the end but besides the Canon Speedlite, I was actually saving for another lens. I guess it is the cheapest, smallest and light-weight 50mm portrait lens. The lens was sold out during the fair so I managed to get the EF 50mm/1.8 for a much lower price together with a few camera accessories.

Here you go, the Canon EF 50mm/1.8 II lens:


Feel free to click the photo for a larger view aite? Or you could view my Facebook profile for more photos.

Till the next post, take care and God bless!


Share this on:

Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically