Next Update!
Saturday, December 20, 2008 20:53


It's Christmas soon, changed my desktop wallpaper! So goodbye...



and welcome 'Chewy Christmas' wallpaper!



Just a simple update for this week, been a very busy week! Just some random photos from this week :





Ohya, I never seen UTAR this 'cekap' before, seriously! Something happened so Anna and I had to go back to campus and by the time we get to settle those stuffs, it was already quite late and we managed to get this pic which I feel is nice!

And Guo Jian and Khai Li came to Kampar too, it's been a while since I last saw them. They said I grew taller! *proud* Haha, so we actually ended up near Westlake. So, here's a group photo :



Next Update!



Will be having our talk show on the 24th of December, which is Christmas Eve. More information on the poster above, see you there! =P


Share this on:

Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically