Hectic week
Saturday, August 9, 2008 21:08



Sorry that I didn't update my blog for the past few days. Was kinda busy this week. Actually, I was really really busy last week. No assignments but yeap, chemistry report as usual and EXAMS - Mathematics and Chemistry. Came back this afternoon after exams and yeap, I think I failed my Maths this time. The paper was so so...*speechless*. But anyway, I guess the Chemistry paper was okay and yea, I feel like changing course. Somehow, I'm more interested in Chemistry currently. Maybe it's because I did quite
badly in my Physics test last week. *sigh*!



So anyway, I guess I'll start 2 days back, or was it 3 days back? Anyway, it was raining quite heavily the other day thou. We were cycling back to Westlake and we reached home ALL WET! Well, that was not important. Rushed back home thinking that I could take a bath and get some sleep after that. Since we're gonna study at night. Went home and my freaking toilet door was locked! I was like !@#$. It was the second time thou! "Hello kawan? Sudah kunci, buka balik la. Itu tandas bukan lu punya rumah punya tandas la. Great! Waited for the rain to stop and cycled all the way to Daniel's house to 'pinjam tandas'. Thank you, HOUSEMATE!. So anyway, went back home on Thursday after class and !@#$, the toilet door was locked again- third time! I was so freaking mad and Toufu was with me. He was so 'DL' that he went and kick the door hoping that it will open. And he actually gave the door a 'scar'. Doesn't really matter thou, dont mind! We cycled out right after that and I bought a SCREWDRIVER! You guys should know what is it for. (And yea, I'm tired of using 20 cents all the time to open the door)


Wednesday : Dinner & Night Market
(pics from http://www.daniel900817.blogspot.com)


We actually started our revision early. Report was completed by Tuesday. Slept at around 2-4am, that's why i came back to Ipoh and started sleeping. Anyway, here are some pics during group study. Once again, some pics were taken from Daniel's and Toufu's blog. Thanks guys!




Study, study, study


K.O



Share this on:

Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically